Nowadays, a lot of people have seemed to be quite concerned about their physical appearance due to the pressure from the society that demands perfection and excellence. This is also the main reason why cosmetic surgeries and other types of complicated medical procedures have a great number of people encouraging the trend. However, not everyone can afford the expensive options suggested by dental experts. That is why a majority of people reject the idea of paying for the costly procedures and instead tries to attempt to whiten their teeth with the help of other affordable and accessible products at home.
Teeth whitening is one thing that everyone is after because of the reason that nobody possesses a perfect smile due to the inappropriate lifestyle. However, the teeth whitening options available at the dentist’s clinic are not affordable for everyone so depending on it becomes quite an impossible thing to achieve. According to popular opinion, the best teeth whitening method is the one that does not destroy the otherwise dental condition and also shows faster results.
Having said that, it is not necessary that the best methods for teeth whitening available online are authentic for which it is important to educate the masses about the effective, quick, and easy-to-apply best teeth whitening options to witness rapid and successful results.
Is It Alright To Try Teeth Whitening Methods At Home?
A lot of the people do not believe in the over-the-counter medical products or home remedies suggested by reliable people because they’re unsure about the safety of the teeth whitening methods at home to try. Here are some of the facts related to over-the-counter teeth whitening best method and other remedies to have a better understanding of the situation.
- The over-the-counter teeth whitening options vary according to different conditions of the teeth, good, bad or average. This is why it is important to look for the details mentioned on the package to remain sure of its effectiveness.
- There are a great number of the home remedies available online for the best method to teeth whitening. However, not all of them are feasible to be applied to everyone due to the reason that sensitivity and immunity differ from person to person which should be kept in mind.
- Someone who claims their experience to be the best whitening method should be asked all the details otherwise it’s useless to invest time, energy, and money on something about which you’re doubtful in terms of personal choices and health etc.
- The point of visiting a dentist or an expert professional is valid because it provides a cent percent guarantee of the success of the medicated procedure/surgery.
- The best teeth whitening method is the one which does not harm the otherwise dental or overall health and also the hormonal system of the body should also get disturbed.
- People with increased sensitivity should consult an expert opinion before going for the remedies or over-the-counter teeth whitening products to ensure health first.
- It is best to avoid harmful eating and drinking habits which cause stains to prevent the damage.
10 Effective Teeth Whitening Methods
1. Try electric toothbrush:
A standard toothbrush does not clean the dental area like an electric toothbrush that has vibrating functions which are capable of removing tough stains on the teeth. This is why dental hygienists also recommend investing in an electric toothbrush to first try the least expensive method.
2. Whitening toothpaste:
One of the best methods for teeth whitening is using whitening toothpaste as it contains baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and other bleaching ingredients which help in removing the yellow stains from the teeth. However, due to the reason that toothpaste is used on a daily basis, it is suggested to check the ingredients first to avoid sensitivity issues.
3. Over-the-counter products:
The over-the-counter teeth whitening products include:
1. Whitening strips:
The whitening strips are supposed to be pushed and rubbed on the teeth for a specific time period to witness instant results.
2. Whitening Gel:
The whitening gel is easily available in the market and can be used as a temporary teeth whitening solution which also provides quick results.
3. Whitening pens:
The whitening pen works similar to the gels and strips but its effectiveness is still doubtful as claimed by the users.
4. LED teeth whitening:
The LED teeth whitening device requires to apply a whitening solution on the teeth and then putting on the device for half an hour after which the teeth become shining white without any stains.
4. Baking soda:
Baking soda has natural properties of fighting stains and it can be used in the form of a paste to be applied on the toothbrush or applied dried with the finger.
5. Hydrogen Peroxide:
Hydrogen peroxide possesses natural belching properties which are also why it is added in the regular and whitening toothpaste. However, do not directly apply it to the teeth if you fear some adverse chemical reaction.
6. Apple cider vinegar:
The acidic properties of apple cider vinegar help a lot in removing the teeth stains. If mixed with lemon, it produces quicker and successful results. However, make sure to not apply this remedy more than once a week to avoid damage.
7. Banana peel:
Bananas have a lot of vitamins and natural minerals, especially in their skin because of which it is also recommended for inexpensive teeth whitening remedies. The trick is to keep rubbing it on the teeth until the desired results show up.
8. Brush and floss:
This might sound too obvious but only brushing does not really help for teeth whitening. Hence, flossing is equally important as it is an easy way to get rid of the bacteria.
9. Activated charcoal:
Activated charcoal has always been a successful teeth whitening method as it peels off the stains and bacteria along with the mask put on the teeth.